Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy: A 2-Day Workshop
BEEN INTRIGUED BY CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY?
• Want to learn how to do it?
• Want an easy-on-your-body modality that addresses the entire body?
• Want to expand your bodywork skills?
• Interested in learning more?
This 12-hour Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy (CST) teaches the benefits of CST along with basic techniques to use in practice and for personal health. It is an abbreviated program of the Upledger Institute's four-day CranioSacral Therapy I workshop.
The gentle hands-on techniques of CST can be easily integrated into a wide range of treatment plans with potentially profound effects. Among the many medical conditions for which CST has shown to be effective are chronic headaches, neck and back problems, TMJ dysfunction, chronic fatigue, eye problems, motor-coordination difficulties, hyperactivity, attention deficit disorder, and central nervous system disorders.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Come learn CranioSacral Therapy!
• Learn how to help your clients reduce their pain and stress.
• Learn how to help low back and sciatica problems.
• Learn how to relieve headaches and chronic pain.
• Learn how to help heal the entire body from within!
• The foundation of the craniosacral system and techniques to effect change.
• The anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system and its relationship to illness, pain and dysfunction.
• Developing and refining light-touch palpation skills.
• Learn and practice palpating the "listening-stations" - key body locations where the craniosacral motion can best be evaluated.
• Learn and practice tissue release techniques for the pelvic and respiratory diaphragms and thoracic inlet.
• Learn about and practice mobilizing the sacrum; the dural tube rock and dural tube glide; V-spread; and stillpoint induction.
• Excellent preparation for attendance at CranioSacral Therapy I.
- "A great introduction -
thorough enough to explore the discipline
& feel confident to go on."
-T. W., Stoughton, WI
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy class is an excellent starting point for people of all levels of training - from the layperson to the experienced healthcare practitioner.
- "As a person with no formal training, I found the class easy to follow
and the concepts and techniques were easily grasped.
My questions were welcomed and answered well, providing clarity."
-E. T., Appleton, WI
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Julie McKay Covert, CST-D, NCTMB, BFRP is a MD, WI and Nationally Certified Bodyworker and Diplomate Certified CranioSacral Therapist, specializing in Advanced CranioSacral Therapy and Lymph Drainage. Additionally she is an approved presenter for the Upledger Institute, a Visiting Therapist and a Certified Teaching Assistant and Techniques Certification Examiner. She is an experienced practitioner who has a deep love for the work that she does to help people feel better. She is an experienced instructor who is passionate about sharing with others her vast knowledge about all aspects of wellness and healing. Julie is very excited to share this material with you!
- "Julie is a very natural, skilled teacher.
Her experience, passion and compassion
is a tremendous asset to her students."
-C. W., Grand Rapids, MI
LOCATION, DATE, TIME, TUITION, REGISTRATION:
Registration begins at 8:30 am Saturday.
Class starts promptly at 9:00 am.
Class run 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Tuition is $275.00 for this workshop. All participants receive a study guide, certificate of attendance, and tuition discount on a 4-day CranioSacral Therapy I workshop.
Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
A non refundable deposit equal to the amount of tuition is due one month before the scheduled date of the workshop. If the workshop is cancelled due to insufficient registration, all payments will be fully refunded; otherwise tuition deposits are nonrefundable.
Limit: 16 students.
Please call 906-493-5854 or 443-604-1981
To Sponsor a Class:
Would you like to sponsor an CranioSacral Therapy class?
I am available to teach 4 hour, one- and two-day CranioSacral Therapy classes.
Please contact me to discuss how you can benefit from sponsoring a class.
- "It appears I have another path to my journey.
I love craniosacral."
-L.J. Sumner, IA
Julie McKay Covert, CST-D, NCTMB, BFRP
906-493-5854 (O) 443-604-1981 (C)
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2015 Julie McKay Covert All Rights Reserved